Whole House Treatment System, Model VZN-540H
Filtered water is a necessity in today’s world of questionable water quality. Bottled water is expensive, inconvenient, and environmentally unfriendly. Plus, it also doesn’t address the many household uses for water, such as cleaning, sanitizing, food preparation, and personal hygiene. Bottled water can’t be relied on for all of your household needs. Instead, rely on Antunes Water to provide filtered water throughout the entire house with just a single system. With the VZN system from Antunes Water, high-quality water can be found in every faucet in your home, allowing you to truly experience all of its benefits.
THE BENEFIT OF VZN IN YOUR HOME
- High-quality ultrafiltered water throughout your home
- Healthy, clean drinking water at every faucet
- No need for costly bottled water
- Dishes and clothes cleaned with ultrafiltered water
- Shower and bathe in gentle, pristine water
- Reduce costly maintenance issues on your appliances
- Ingredient-quality water for all food preparation
The VZN system features ultrafiltration technology to remove particles as small as .015 microns (3,000x smaller than a human hair). The VZN-540 system is a ideal whole-house treatment solution when chlorine/chloramine reduction is not desired.
The VZN system's mechanical ultrafilter is self-cleaning, ensuring consistent water pressure and low maintenance. The VZN has a built in self-cleaning technology that makes it a durable and sustainable product and is tested and certified by NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) for turbidity, cyst, and particulate class one reduction.
At up to 15 gallons per minute flow rate capacity, this is an ideal system for single-family homes of 3 or more people.
The ultrafilter, L540, is recommended to be replaced once every three years with part number 7010002.
- Owner's Manual - VZN Models - 540H
- VZN-540H Installation Guide
- VZN Carbon Cartridge Replacement Instructions
- VZN Chloramine Cartridge Replacement Instructions
- VZN Ultrafilter Cartridge Replacement Instructions
- VZN-520 and 540 Bypass Kit instructions
- Limited Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- Which VZN Is Right for You?